Many factors affect the rate of use of the electrical energy and the riding range. Here’s what you can do to make sure you get the most distance out of your ride.
- Fully charge the battery before a long journey.
- Rough road conditions and hilly terrain with consume more energy. For longer range, choose flatter areas to ride.
- Frequent change of speed will consume more energy. Try to keep your speed constant.
- Carrying more weight on the e-bike will consume more energy. Only carry what you need.
- Keep the tires properly inflated and the bike clean and well lubricated.
- Make sure both wheels move freely when the brakes are not applied. Check brake adjustments frequently.
- Pedal as you ride. This will reduce your energy usage and allow you to ride longer.
Hope these tips help you have a long, lovely ride!